What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching provides people in their professional and personal life with tools to proactively create the life they want to live.
Just like a tennis coach will give you instructions to improve your ace serve, a Life Coach will recognise your unconstructive patterns and provide tools and support to give you clarity about future direction and goals.
What exactly does a Life Coach provide?
Life Coaches assist people who find themselves operating in a disorganised and confused manner and who seek some order in their life.
As a professionally qualified Life Coach, I utilise my accreditation and experience as well as my intuition and my curious nature. Combined with being a good listener, I work creatively with my clients to:
- Provide a safe, confidential environment
- Give guidance on available options
- Create a clear vision of the client’s goals – identify and clarify
- Foster client accountability to meet their goals
- Utilise mind-mapping to create strategies
- Be a personal mentor to nurture the client growth and self-development
Different categories of Life Coaching
There are several types of life coaches depending on the client’s requirements.
I specifically have coaching programs in the following categories:
- Personal Life Coach
- Career Transition Life Coach
- Leadership Life Coach
- Life Skills Coach
Benefits of engaging a Life Coach
- You will have a clear path forward
- Confidence to believe in yourself
- Your professional and personal relationships will be enhanced
- You will have tools to avoid indecision
- You will feel empowered
- Self-help motivation
NOW is the time to stop procrastinating and take action!
Based on the Sunshine Coast sessions can be face to face or those further afield sessions are conducted via Skype or Zoom.
Contact me to set up a time for a short discussion on your requirements.